2 Job Opportunities – Positions Filled
We currently have two full time positions available as described below. The Trainee Account Manager role is a fast track position for someone qualified to at least degree level. The Assistant role would be ideal for someone who is willing to “muck in” but is keen to build up experience in this rapidly expanding market. No relevant experience is required for either role.
Trainee Account Manager
15,000 + generous profit share
This is an opportunity to develop a skill set in a large and rapidly expanding market, achieve rapid progression and make a significant contribution to our growth.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Liaise with clients and manage there campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Train for, and achieve Qualified Google Advertising Professional status and equivalent qualifications
- Become highly knowledgeable in the field of pay-per-click search engines
- Develop strong relationships with the pay-per-click providers account managers
- Analyse and improve performance of accounts
- Write advert copy
- Develop knowledge and expertise in PPC display advertising (e.g. Googles content network) and develop a sub-product and business plan for Attacat
- As we are a small business it is inevitable that the successful candidate will be required to get involved in a variety of other tasks.
- Help expand the business in general
The successful candidate will:
- Have Common Sense and Initiative
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a basic grasp of statistics and be able to use Excel
- Be educated to degree level at least 2:1 (Possible degrees: Generalist subjects such as Geography & History, Marketing, especially direct marketing, Sciences including Social Sciences)
Please apply for this role through Graduates for Growth
Search Engine Marketing Assistant
14,000 + generous profit share
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our small but perfectly formed team. We expect applicants to get excited by the prospect of getting experience in our industry! No prior experience required.
The post holder will need to get involved in a huge variety of tasks related to the day to day running of the company. Whilst some of the work will be routine, we will need your initiative and potentially your analytic skills for a variety of less well scoped tasks. You will be an integral part of small team and your responsibilities will include the following:
- assisting with the delivery of service to clients, under the direction of our account managers
- compiling reports for our clients
- maintaining records of client’s expenditure and liaising with our book keeper
- office management
- making occasional travel arrangements
- answering phone calls
The following skills will be required:
- excellent PC skills (Excel knowledge a must)
- good inter-personal skills
- attention to detail
- last but no means least: enthusiasm!
Please apply to us by e-mailing your CV and availability details to enquiries at attacat dot co.uk (Please note that we will only reply to those applications we wish to pursue further apologies in advance if you dont hear from us)