Happy New Year from the Attacat Team!
From everyone here in the Attacat office, we’d like to wish you a
Happy and Prosperous New Year!
We look forward to getting stuck into 2015 and seeing what we can achieve for our clients, old and new.
To celebrate the finishing of 2014, here’s our Attacat-bred reading list and service resource for the year.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Will the Google bear bite into your traffic? Panda 4.0 released today
- Digital Marketing in 2014: Podcast
- #Searchlove day 1: A pedant’s review
- #Searchlove day 2: A pedant’s review
- Data Feeds and Google Shopping: Are you doing everything you can?
- Christmas in July: Cool stuff in PPC this month
- PPC for Small Businesses: Perception vs. reality
- AdWords Account Structure: Part 1
- AdWords Account Structure: Part 2
- Recent Google Updates: Improving your shopping campaign
Conversion Rate Optimisation
- 5 reasons why you should absolutely be collecting email addresses
- 10 insights and musings from Google Partners Accelerate 2014
Content and Design
- Conversations with Content: Insights from NMBrek “Creating Engaging Content”
- Designer Meats Burger: Does the best designed menu produce the tastiest burger?
- Future: Robotics in Marketing
Web Development, Reporting and Analytics
- Confessions of a Code Snoop: My search for pretty code
- A WordPress Plugin for Every Atta-Geek
- Google Tag Manager: Why we like it (and why you should too!)
- A short and sweet guide to mobile device preview tools
Charlie’s Quick Fire Reading Lists
- List #1: Google places, authorship and humans
- List #2: Merchants, responsive design and handy checklists
- List #3: Storytelling, hacks and title tags
- List #4: Landing pages and white hats
- List #5: Toolkits, generators and MeasureFest
- List #6: Quality score cats and natives
- List #7: Joel’s man crush and SEO in the future
- List #8: Tools, tools all the tools… and one cheeky blog post
Our Advice for 2015
We love a wee chat so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to natter about any of the things mentioned above.
Our advice for 2015 is to stop thinking of online and digital marketing as a separate entity to your overall marketing strategy; integration and collaboration is the key to a successful and practical strategy.