Attacat are running a one-day course on internet marketing
Tuesday 12 February, 9.30am–4.30pm
This is a test run for a course we expect to be offering on an ongoing basis, so we are making it available at a knockdown price to two special groups:
- those who are happy to act as guinea pigs, provide feedback and promise to be nice to the presenters
- small furry household pets of the species Cavia porcellus
The aim of this one day course is to develop a solid understanding of the underlying principles of online marketing. It’s less about “how to tweet” or “how to write for search engines” and much more about understanding the fundamentals of online marketing. These fundamentals are as relevant now as they were ten years ago and will likely be just as relevant in another ten years’ time.
We will be running the session in two parts:
morning session – foundations
1. Why the internet has changed marketing
2. Developing online marketing strategies that stand the test of time
3. Taking ‘online’ philosophies into your ‘offline’ marketing
4. Websites that sell
5. The online marketers toolbox
afternoon session – tactics
1. Search engine optimisation – what to do now everybody does SEO
2. Social media – what to do now everybody does social media
3. Pay-per-click – predictably profitable
4. Email marketing – who says email is dead
5. Measurement – focusing on the most important and developing a culture of continuous improvement
confirm your place
(surely the complimentary mug is worth the price alone!).
To book or for more information fill out the form below and we will be in touch!