Attacat are looking for an Account Manager with at least one year’s PPC and/or SEO experience – preferably from within an agency environment but experience of managing multiple client side accounts would be considered.
Applicants with general Internet Marketing experience will also be considered for the position – client or agency side.
This is a great role giving exposure to multiple PPC & SEO accounts along with the ability to specialise in particular areas of interest. Additional remit beyond the current role for the right candidate would be expanding into a part-time Internet Marketing Director role for certain clients.
(Whilst this is not an entry level position, applications from exceptional candidates with unrelated experience but a strong desire to get into this industry, will be considered)
About the Position
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Liaise with clients and manage their campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Train for, and achieve “Qualified Google Advertising Professional” status and equivalent qualifications
- Be highly knowledgeable in the field of pay-per-click search engines & pay-per-click strategy
- Develop strong relationships with the pay-per-click providers’ account managers
- Analyse and improve performance of owned client accounts
- Build on existing knowledge in Google Analytics & similar analytics packages
- Build new pay per click accounts including:
- Keyword research & selection
- Creative advert copy writing
- Understanding search trends
- Input into the day to day running of the business
The successful candidate will have a track record of great PPC/SEO performance and understanding of PPC/SEO strategy & Web Analytics. In addition the successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working in the online advertising & marketing field (and be able to demonstrate this!)
- Have Common Sense and Initiative
- Have client facing experience
- Have superb attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise their own workload
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Be educated to degree level
Any of the following experience would be advantageous:
- Application of Social Media in a business environment
- Google Analytics
- HTML/CSS (& other web technologies)
- Sales or business development experience
- Having the Qualified Google AdWords Professional certification and/or other external qualifications
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be in the region of 18k to 25k
Attacat also offer:
- An exceptional profit share scheme
- Up to 100% support for external qualifications
- (Very) Flexi-time policy which allows staff to have up to 40 days (inc. stats) off a year
How to Apply
Please send your CV to enquiries at attacat dot co dot uk together with your covering letter and salary expectations.
Not the Role for You?
Why not sign up for future job notifications.