Tuesday 21st May 2013, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Attacat are running a half-day course on PPC
So, every now and then you manage to find a spare hour to take a look at your much neglected AdWords account. The question though is what should you actually do with that hour to get the best return on your time?
As you know there are a myriad of settings and variables that can be controlled within AdWords and it can all get pretty complicated. Let our PPC team leader Steve Hope talk you through it all in this practical training session. Before you come your AdWords account will be reviewed so you can guarantee that the 3 hours with us will be tailored to what you want to know.
Get you up to speed on how to use your time as efficiently as possible and focus in on the most important things within your AdWords account.
beginner to intermediate level
This course is relevant to:
- Those who have recently inherited an AdWords account from an agency or colleague
- Those with increasingly less time to manage their account and looking to streamline their work
- How to find the information you need
- Understanding the data and developing a hypothesis
- Setting goals and making a plan
- Increasing, optimising and converting traffic
- Measuring and understanding success