116% rise in Easter sales
Flying Scot Parking Glasgow run an airport parking service next to Glasgow Airport.
With another year gone, Flying Scot Parking Glasgow came to Attacat for help in driving more sales through their Google AdWords account, in particular during the Easter holiday’s busy period. With barely a month to go before half the country jumped on a plane and escaped for a brighter, warmer Easter elsewhere, Attacat went to work optimising and preparing the account for the sudden rush.
- Optimise account to drive cost efficient sales
- Year on Year increase in sales during the Easter break
What We Did
- Expanded the reach of the account and number of potentially viable users through keyword research
- Improved the tracking and implemented sophisticated filtering to prequalify the traffic before it’s exposed to the ads
- Setup a system for regularly testing and improving the ad copy, allowing new ad strategies to compete against each other until a winner can be proven
What We Achieved
- Increased sales during the Easter break by 116% YOY
- Increased total PPC sales during the first 2 months by 37%