Who are First Personal Injury?
First Personal Injury is a firm of solicitors specialising in accident and personal injury claims in England and Wales.
First Personal Injury came to Attacat to take over their online marketing – including website management, SEO and PPC – alongside their existing TV advertising partner agency.
Previously the SEO tactics used on the site were short-term rather than long-term focused, so there was a risk that the site could lose rankings or face Google penalties. The client also wanted a better content management system to allow their own staff members to update content as they wished.
Our initial objectives were to:
- ‘clean’ up the site of any short-term tactics that could impose a risk on losing rankings
- provide a user-friendly content management system
- generate more enquiries through the website, at a lower cost-per-case
- test PPC in various areas.
Attacat first removed anything from the site or associated with it that could trigger a penalty from Google. The installation of good SEO tactics and attributes to maintain the website’s strength was also an important part of this process.
The website was transferred to the WordPress platform, followed up by training sessions with the First Personal Injury which allowed them to edit the content themselves.
Further down the line, Attacat ran split tests on the website to increase the conversion rate and gain more online enquiries. The majority of this work included updates to the enquiry forms on the website.
The Pay Per Click account was reviewed and re-launched after little success in the past. Attacat refined keywords and focused in on lower costing and higher converting phrases to run PPC more cost-effectively.
- Maintained first page positions for key terms + 11% increase in traffic
- Gained new rankings for more long-term keywords
- A 17% increase in conversion rate from minimal testing
- A 10% increase in accepted cases
- Improvement in the cost-per-case by 47% YoY
- Increase in the number of online actions by 11% YoY