Closed Job Vacancy
Update 8/10/10: Sorry this position is now closed. We’ll likely recruit for similar roles in the future so please sign-up for job alerts/generally stalk us
About the job
We are looking for an Account Manager with genuine Internet marketing experience (preferably agency but the most important thing is that you know what you’re talking about!).
We accept all major types – PPC, SEO, Analytics, social media, email etc – and would consider anybody with as little as one year of experience upwards. The must-have ingredient, though, is an ingrained digital geekery and enthusiasm.
(We also currently have an entry level position available)
About the position
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Make our customers extremely happy by producing outstanding results.
- Liaise with clients and manage their campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Do large chunks of the client work (you will be working with an Account Exec – but this is not a wine-and-dine-the-client-before-dolling-out-the-work type account manger role).
- Achieve and retain “Qualified Google Advertising Professional” status and equivalent qualifications.
- Be highly knowledgeable in the internet marketing fields that we offer. We have a strong belief that a thorough grounding in PPC is good for your all-round well-being.
- Analyse and improve performance of your client accounts.
- Make things happen.
- Blog, tweet and generally engage on- and off-line on behalf of Attacat.
- Input into the day-to-day running of the business.
*The current crop are nay as bonnie!
The successful candidate will have a track record of achieving results for clients. In addition the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for working in the online advertising and marketing field (and be able to demonstrate this!)
- Common sense and initiative
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise their own workload
- Great interpersonal skills
- Confidence with copywriting – be that 35 characters or a full landing page
- The ability to cope with and contribute to office banter
- Education to degree level
Any of the following experience would be advantageous:
- HTML/CSS (and other web technologies)
- Sales or business development experience
- Having the Qualified Google AdWords Professional certification and/or other external qualifications
Salary and benefits
Salary will be in the region of £18k to £28k
Attacat also offer:
- An exceptional profit share scheme
- Up to 100% support for external qualifications
- (Very) Flexi-time policy that allows staff to have up to 40 days (inc. stats) off a year
Attacat are an Internet marketing agency working across PPC, SEO, social media and web analytics with a variety of clients across multiple sectors. With ambitions to continue growing and a proven track record of adding value to clients’ bottom lines (and being able to prove it), the Edinburgh-based Attacat represents an exciting environment to be in.
If you can’t see the form below, then try here instead. Otherwise please get cracking with it.