About the Job
21/05/2014 - There has been a huge amount of applications for this role and the quality of applicants were of a very high standard. We are aiming to let you know if you’ve been selected for the next stage by the end of this week.
06/05/2014 – Applications now closed. Thanks to all who have applied. We have our work cut out to review them now!
28/04/2014 – Job title tweaked to include the word “analyst” to better reflect role. We are keen to have someone who enjoys making a difference by being able to recognise and act upon patterns in data.
24/04/2014 – Closing date of 4th May now set. We look forward to receiving your application
17/04/2014 – Job just launched, whilst there is no closing date assume you have at least until 27th April to craft and submit your application
We’re looking for an ambitious graduate for an entry level position. This is an exciting opportunity for a logically-minded graduate with bags of common sense to get a foot on the ladder of the digital marketing world. You’ll need to start from the bottom, expect to do a lot of learning & work your way up through the ranks.
No experience is required but you’ll need a passion for digital, amazing attention to detail, a way with words & be happy with a bit of basic maths here and there!
Salary starts at the bottom (£16-£20k) but for the right person it will go up pretty fast. Also we have a profit share for everyone & some pretty generous holidays.
*It’s important to stress that “graduate” does not necessarily equal “22 year old”. Our view of a “graduate” is someone with a good degree level qualification, looking to start a new career. In other words if you’ve got 25 years experience of doing something else and want a fresh start, please feel very free to apply. We also wouldn’t rule out someone with some relevant experience but we do have a limited budget!
One good reason to apply: we always run a feedback session for unsuccessful candidates as a thank you for the time you put into applying to us.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist our account managers with the management of their clients on a day-to-day basis
- Train for, and achieve “Qualified Google Advertising Professional” status and equivalent qualifications
- Become highly competent in the field of Search Engine Advertising/PPC
- Analyse and improve performance of client accounts
- Build knowledge in Google Analytics & similar analytics packages
- Assist with tasks related to the running of a small business
- Input into the day to day running of the business
No previous web marketing experience is required but would be an advantage. The successful candidate will:
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Have common sense and initiative
- Be able to prioritise their own workload
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Have a basic grasp of statistics and be able to use Excel
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a passion for working in the online advertising & marketing field (and be able to demonstrate this!)
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial but isn’t required.
- Google Analytics (or similar)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Direct client contact
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Any marketing or advertising disciplines
Attacat are an Internet marketing agency working across PPC, SEO, Social Media, Web Analytics & Websites with a variety of clients across multiple sectors. With ambitions to grow and a proven track record of adding value to clients’ bottom lines (and being able to prove it), the Edinburgh based Attacat represents an exciting environment to be in.
Salary & Benefits
The basic salary for this position will be in the region of £16k-£20k depending on experience & qualifications.
Attacat also offer:
- An exceptional profit share scheme
- Up to 100% support for external qualifications
- (Very) Flexi-time policy which allows staff to have up to 40 days (inc. stats) off a year
Applications now closed