- Proven experience in outreach and link building
- Creative thinking
- Experience in content, Digital PR, SEO and social media
Attacat is looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our team based in the heart of Edinburgh to further strengthen our Outreach team. To apply for the role you must:
- Have at least 2 years outreach experience
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of client account growth
- Have a clear understanding of the ‘white hat’ way
We’re looking for someone who craves a challenge, is passionate about SEO and is used to getting results through ‘white hat’ strategies.
Our clients range from a broad range of retailers (and some larger lead gen clients) all looking to increase their online sales and profitability.
You will be responsible for building and maintain relationships with industry websites relevant to each of our clients. You will work closely with Account Managers, content coordinators and existing outreach team, to implement the initiatives underlying each account strategy. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right candidate!
You will not be directly managing client relationships, but will be expected to support the account team with client content as required. Your role will primarily include link building and content outreach and you should be familiar with the following tools and techniques:
- Link tools – experience with popular links tools (Ahrefs etc.) and understanding of popular link metrics
- Prospecting – ability to quickly review sites using link tools/experience to determine worth for link building purposes/likelihood of co-operation
- Email correspondence – confident when reaching out to webmasters/bloggers via email, intuitively knowing which angles to pitch for the best results
- Strategy Input – providing support with content initiatives/client dealings in a knowledgeable way
- Technical strategies – experience with acquiring links through various methods (broken link building, unlinked mentions etc.)
You will need to be comfortable setting goals, objectives and KPIs and then measuring your activity against them.
The requirements for the role
- 1-2 years experience in a digital agency, traditional agency or relevant experience.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics.
- Previous experience of outreach within an ecoms environment will be a huge plus
- Knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Knowledge of a broad range of SEO strategies and techniques.
- A track record of executing strategies which have improved organic rankings for other organisations
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented.
- A can do attitude! A team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritise and multi-task independently.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Google apps is a must.
- Educated to degree level
Salary and benefits
Salary negotiable for the right candidate
Attacat also offer:
- Up to 100% support for external qualifications
- 30 days holiday a year (increases to 32 after 2 years and 34 after 4)
- Option to take a career break after two years
- A great working environment
- An exceptional profit share scheme – average of 20% of your salary
Attacat are a marketing agency for ambitious businesses who take their search engine rankings and online presence seriously. Attacat have been at the forefront of SEO and paid search in particular for 12 years. Edinburgh-based Attacat has ambitions to grow and a proven track record of adding value to clients’ bottom lines (and being able to prove it), so represents an exciting environment to be in.