Attacat will itself collect and use information you supply to Attacat in the following ways:
- Data that you provide when registering and using the site generally will be stored by Attacat and be used by Attacat to contact You, provide You with information relevant to the Services as well as for the day-to-day use and improvement of the Services, unless You have asked us not to do so.
- Attacat may periodically issue surveys. Data provided in any response by You may be used to develop user profiles for Attacat’s own use.
- Attacat may collect certain information when you use the site including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the web site You came from. This information will be used to monitor and subsequently upgrade the site and Services.
- Attacat does not hold customers’ financial information.
We (ClickTale) DO not collect the following information.
- We do NOT collect any information about websites which do not use the Service.
- We do NOT collect any information about other programs that you are running on your computer.
- We do NOT assign a global unique identifier to you.
- We do NOT collect any passwords that you enter in a website.
- We do NOT collect key strokes that happen in fields that the website’s owner has marked as “sensitive”.