Bake marketing into your website or app build project to ensure its success
Building success into your website from start to finish
While websites should always be marketing rather than technology-led, it is still rare that they are. That is where we come in; to do the bits that even the best development teams can lose sight of. The great design and development teams recognise the need for this:
“[Attacat’s] inclusion from the ground up as part of the Wilderness Scotland [web site development] project team paid real dividends, resulting in a site that not only looks great but, most importantly, gets results for the client.”
Chris Hawkes, Director, Strut Digital. A great web development agency
So, if you are building a new site or creating a mobile app, get Attacat involved before even talking about the development process. That way you become clear about:
- the role of the website or app in the customer experience
- what success will look like
- the customer journey – before worrying about technology
- how to make the site properly search engine-friendly
- whether there is any government support available.
We can then add our knowledge of technology to our marketing and end-customer expertise, throughout the entire development process and beyond.
Getting your website built properly
- Create a unifying strategy
- Identify or define your unique value propositions (USPs)
- Draw up a site map based on customer and search engine requirements
- Draw up wireframes for top-notch conversion optimisation
- Liaise with all parties, from CEOs to developers
- Define and implement measurement plans
- Bake SEO in, right from the very beginning – retro-fit SEO will never be as good
- Monitor SEO signals and prepare a launch plan that will keep search engines happy
- Guide the site through to live, making sure it lives up to expectations
We can help you when you are:
- refreshing your site design and layout
- changing CMS or e-commerce platform
- building an app.
We have years of experience managing web projects across different industries, and are well versed in the intricacies of multi-lingual sites, custom review systems and much, much more.
Normally we work with your designers and developers. We will even help you find them. For smaller projects, however, we can offer our own internal development projects as part of an overall digital marketing service.
Your website build can be unpredictable at times. This is why we try to be as flexible as possible, working with you to get a result you are happy with; one which will move your business forward.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter