Join Attacat: Trainee SEM Account Manager – Position Filled
Please note that the two trainee positions have now been filled.
We need to go from a team of 5 highly skilled Edinburgh internet marketing professionals to a team of 7. We are in the process of recruiting an experienced practitioner (an opportunity that is still open) but if you didn’t have the required experience for that role, here’s your chance to join us.
The Job Description
Attacat are looking for a highly motivated graduate to join their rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting trainee position offering first class experience in a growing market. The focus of the role is pay per click (PPC) search engine marketing but with the potential to cover additional online marketing skills.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (although not necessarily a recent graduate) and be very passionate about working in the online marketing industry. While some experience in the industry would be a plus, no prior experience is required.
About the Position
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist our account managers with the management of their campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Train for, and achieve “Qualified Google Advertising Professional” status and equivalent qualifications
- Become highly knowledgeable in the field of pay-per-click search engines
- Develop strong relationships with the pay-per-click providers’ account managers
- Analyse and improve performance of client accounts
- Build knowledge in Google Analytics & similar analytics packages
- Build new pay per click accounts including developing skills in:
- Keyword research & selection
- Creative advert copy writing
- Understanding search trends
- Assist with tasks related to the running of a small business
- Input into the day to day running of the business
No previous pay per click experience is required but would be an advantage. The successful candidate will:
- Have Common Sense and Initiative
- Be able to prioritise their own workload
- Work from their own initiative
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Have a basic grasp of statistics and be able to use Excel
- Be educated to degree level
- Have a passion for working in the online advertising & marketing field (and be able to demonstrate this!)
- Experience in any of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Google Analytics (or similar)
- Direct client contact
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Any marketing or advertising disciplines
Attacat are an Internet marketing agency working across PPC, SEO, Social Media & Web Analytics with a variety of clients across multiple sectors. With ambitions to grow and a proven track record of adding value to clients’ bottom lines (and being able to prove it), the Edinburgh based Attacat represents an exciting environment to be in.
Salary & Benefits
The basic salary for this position will be in the region of £14k-£18k depending on experience & qualifications
Attacat also offer:
- An exceptional profit share scheme
- Up to 100% support for external qualifications
- (Very) Flexi-time policy which allows staff to have up to 40 days (inc. stats) off a year
How to Apply
Please apply here and include a CV and covering letter referencing this role.