Head of Paid Media
Edinburgh based or remote | £competitive
Attacat are looking for an experienced paid search advertiser who will relish the chance to lead and build the Attacat Paid Media Team.
Your principal responsibility will be to take our small team and turn it into a large one that is highly profitable and constantly pushing the boundaries of PPC.
You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will be responsible for the following:
Strategy, delivery and team management
- Growing client relationships and identifying new opportunities.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we are meeting client KPIs, setting strategic roadmaps and co-ordinating delivery teams, as well as contributing to cross-channel media plans where required.
- You’ll be required to achieve a thorough understanding of a client's business needs and goals to ensure these are met and that we strive to increase the maturity of their digital activity.
- You will be accountable for driving best-in-class innovative work across our client portfolio, as well as contributing to evolving our agency paid search offering, to remain at the forefront of the industry.
- You will oversee the personal development and performance assessment of paid search account managers and strive to create a culture of high performance.
- You’ll own the day to day client relationship for large paid search accounts.
- Own the collaborative relationship with Google and other partners to make full use of the resources they offer and ensure we are seen as a partner of choice.
- Ensure that our account delivery, service levels and performance to the client is industry leading.
- Work with the Client Services team to recognise new service and growth opportunities.
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking.
- Inspire and challenge the client with innovative and digital-first marketing solutions.
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams and across the client, media owners and agency partners.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of, and client satisfaction of all paid clients.
- Manage team of direct reports, leading performance reviews and overseeing professional development.
- Ensure all process documentation is clear, and defined in Hubspot.
Training and development
- You will be responsible for leading and growing a team of paid search and paid social specialists and will ensure they all have clear KPIs and objectives in place.
- You will be expected to continually increase your professional skills and ensure you have all the relevant Google certifications.
- You will become adept at understanding marketing through Hubspot and be clear about how it can be used from a PPC perspective.
- You will be expected to contribute to an onboarding programme for new starts.
- A growth mindset with a real desire to build the team, customer proposition, and client portfolio.
- Extensive experience of paid search management across multiple platforms.
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform.
- Able to demonstrate growth strategies implemented on previous client accounts.
- Highly motivated and passionate about digital media.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills - intermediate to advanced level.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to think both strategically and tactically.
- You will be familiar with the different nuances of running PPC for Ecommerce and B2B accounts.
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our next Head of Paid Media?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.