You will deliver first class PPC campaigns and continually drive to upskill yourself. You will be responsible for the following:
Strategy and delivery
- You will think audience first and will take ownership of strategic PPC activities.
- You will be able to apply proactive, analytical and strategic thinking to deliver results for clients
- Creation & execution of PPC campaigns that will meet as well as exceed, client objectives including; keyword research, ad creation, campaign setup and managing related translation activities for international accounts.
- Planning and implementing testing into Search and Display campaigns (ad copy testing, landing page testing, keyword expansion, feed optimisation and similar).
- Build effective reports and be able to clearly articulate success criteria for each campaign through the use of dashboards.
- You will be always looking to see how you can optimise and improve each campaign and propose these as ‘wishlists’ to the client.
- Awareness of time vs retainer, planning in work, managing client's expectations and escalating concerns or upsell opportunities where necessary.
Client and team communications
- No client or team member will ever be left in the dark.
- You will establish a weekly, monthly and quarterly comms schedule depending on client requirements.
- You will be comfortable talking in terms of business growth and will endeavour to see PPC from a commercial viewpoint.
- You will build up quality client relationships.
Training and development
- You will be expected to continually increase your professional skills and ensure you have all the relevant Google certifications
- You will become adept at understanding marketing though Hubspot and be clear about how it can be used from a PPC perspective
- All client accounts are expected to be run as efficiently as possible, whilst optimising growth opps.
- All client accounts will have clear growth targets.
- You will have the freedom and will be expected to innovate new ideas.
- You will be expected to support and contribute to our already excellent relationship with Google.
- Experience with Google Ads and the Google Marketing Platform.
- Able to demonstrate growth strategies implemented on previous client accounts.
- Highly motivated and passionate about digital media.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills - intermediate to advanced level.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to think both strategically and tactically.
- You will be familiar with the different nuances of running PPC for Ecommerce and B2B accounts.
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our next Senior PPC Manager?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.