Software & Integrations Engineer
Edinburgh based/hybrid working | £competitive
We are looking for an experienced Software & Integrations Engineer to join our team and contribute to client and team growth.
What you'll get to do
You’ll have the chance to tackle complex business problems on a daily basis, adding exceptional value to our clients and having a high impact on our business going forward. Your skills and experience (and, we hope, passion!) will enable us to make substantial business improvements, ensuring we’re not only growing our clients, but ourselves too.
You’ll also have end-to-end project visibility as part of an open, collaborative team that values contributions from all team members, regardless of their role. Using our internal training and L&D offerings (including up to 100% funding for external courses as well!), you’ll develop your interpersonal and technical skills, as part of an intelligent, diverse, and driven business.
As our expert on technical integrations, you will play a key role within the Attacat digital transformation team. Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Deliver complex end-to-end systems integrations projects and technical solutions
- Analyse client requirements and translate into solid technical deliverables
- Carry out extensive data mapping, configuration, testing, and implementation activities.
- Work closely with Project and Product Managers, Developers, and Marketing staff on both regular work and special projects
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility, stability, and fault tolerance.
- Analyse existing internal and client solutions to recommend and deliver continuous improvements.
- Lead on a full range of internal and external acceptance testing and associated document production.
- Ensure proper, accurate, and relevant documentation is created and maintained.
- Create and maintain Cloud deployments, guaranteeing minimal downtime and issues.
- Provide analysis and resolution of any issues raised, adhering to SLAs, and documenting resolution steps appropriately to build future resilience.
- Represent the company at stakeholder meetings as a Subject Matter Expert, and communicate with clients when required.
- You will commit to holding monthly knowledge-building sessions with all team members to help boost skill sets across the board.
- You will commit to proposing and agreeing on a training plan in conjunction with your Line Manager which lays out your learning roadmap across the whole HubSpot platform and data analysis (Marketing, Sales, and Service).
- You will commit to obtaining all relevant Hubspot certifications
- At least 2 years of advanced working experience with a major programming language (ideally Python)
- Experience deploying production software applications to cloud services (Google Cloud/Azure/AWS)
- 2+ years of experience handling complex systems integration projects, involving a diverse range of software/platforms and data structures.
- Experience working with SQL and relational database platforms (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc)
- Solid skills in document creation and management - with an emphasis on readability and conciseness.
- Development and working knowledge of Web APIs (for any purpose)
- Well-developed understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Exceptional issue identification, analysis and resolution skills
- A passion for problem-solving complex data-related problems
- Intermediate to advanced experience in WordPress and PHP for WordPress
- Direct experience with CRM
- Knowledge of Web Analytics Installations/Configurations (ideally Google Analytics)
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our Software & Integrations Engineer
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.