Technical Implementation Specialist
Edinburgh based or remote | £competitive
We are looking for an experienced Technical Implementation Specialist to join the team and contribute to client and team growth.
As our technical integrations expert, you will play a key role within the Attacat digital transformation team. You’ll be responsible for and need to make sure you do, the following:
- Communicate with client stakeholders & commit to never leaving them in the dark.
- Be responsible for the design and delivery of complex technical integrations solutions.
- Carry out technical analysis, design, configuration, testing, data mapping and implementation activities on interfaces and data migration routines as and when necessary.
- To assist with the full range of testing activities and associated documentation production, for both internal tests and customer acceptance tests.
- To evaluate requested changes for existing interfaces and migration routines and create specifications according to established standards and procedures in a timely manner.
- To provide analysis, investigation, testing and resolution of integration related issues logged via incident management systems for interface routines contained adhering to the target timescales specified within the client service level agreements.
- Provide proactive management of integration issues and logs ensuring that appropriate incident progress updates, change approval processes and referral changes are applied and recorded as necessary.
- To review product release notices and carry out impact analysis of product upgrades on interfaces as required.
- In a pre-sales capacity, assist as directed, providing guidance and information to ensure that the implementation of solutions is considered and communicated in pitch processes
To represent the company at user meetings as a technical support specialist for Systems Integration, during pre-sales and support activity.
Training and development
- You will commit to holding monthly knowledge-building sessions with all team members to help boost skill sets across the board.
- Commitment to understand and get involved with the business process/analysis.
- You will commit to proposing and agreeing on a training plan in conjunction with your Line Manager which lays out your learning roadmap across the whole HS platform and data analysis (Marketing, Sales, and Service).
- Commit to obtaining all of the relevant Hubspot certifications
- Have excellent customer and communication skills
- Have a track record of working on complex digital transformation projects
- Can manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously and ensure a successful and timely completion
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with an understanding of integrations and APIs
- 3-5 years implementation experience with similar marketing or CRM products
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our next Technical Implementation Specialist?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.