Here's a reminder of what we're covering
- What's involved in making the move
- Why Google’s automated transfer will almost certainly not be enough
- Why those who say GA4 is not as good are wrong
- Various ways GA4 can be used
- How to interpret the new reports
- How you can readily customise reports so you get the numbers you want.
- How to answer advanced questions
- Why it’s a must for Google Advertisers
- How privacy concerns are being addressed
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for business growth
- Those who haven’t yet made the move
- Those who have made the move but are struggling to get to grips with it
Managing Director Attacat
With 20+ years business experience in the digital marketing industry, Tim has spent a large portion of the last 18 months getting to grips with GA4. So he has first-hand experience of the journey you need to go through.