What You’ll Get To Do
You’ll have the chance to analyse complex data problems on a daily basis, showcasing the ‘True Story’ behind the Data to add exceptional value to our clients and have a high impact on our business going forward. Your skills and passion will enable us to make substantial improvements to the way we think about, deal with, and showcase Data: ensuring we’re not only growing our clients, but ourselves too.
You’ll also have end-to-end project visibility as part of an open, collaborative team that values contributions from all team members, regardless of their role. Using our internal training and L&D offerings (including up to 100% funding for external courses as well!), you’ll develop your interpersonal and technical skills, as part of an intelligent, diverse, and driven business.
As our Data Analyst, you will play a key role within the Attacat digital transformation team. Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Extract, transform, and analyse data from multiple sources, working closely with our Data Engineer to define what you need.
- Perform data cleansing and validation, and contribute to a best practice process going forward, ensuring we are learning and improving continuously
- Perform data analysis for ourselves and our clients, showcasing the True Story of the data, and drawing out useful insights
- Design, build, and maintain internal and Client dashboards, ensuring that vital information is prioritised, accurate, and front-and-centre.
- Perform audits of clients’ Google Analytics set-ups, ensuring consistency across the board, and making suggestions for improvements.
- Setup, configuration and ongoing maintenance of analytics tracking using Tag Management Systems (TMS) and server-side tracking, ensuring integrity of eCommerce data for our Clients is maintained to expected levels.
- In partnership with the development team, implement requests to integrate new performance marketing tags and scripts to improve web functionality and data tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Play an instrumental role in driving improvements through data to existing journeys, and work collaboratively with the team to assess and identify opportunities for optimisation.
- Work closely with Project and Product Managers, Developers, and Marketing staff on both regular work and special projects
- Analyse existing internal and client solutions to recommend and deliver continuous improvements.
- Ensure proper, accurate, and relevant documentation is created and maintained.
- Provide analysis and resolution of any issues raised, adhering to SLAs, and documenting resolution steps appropriately to build future resilience.
- Represent the company at stakeholder meetings as a Subject Matter Expert, and communicate with clients when required.
Training and Development
- You will commit to holding monthly knowledge-building sessions with all team members to help boost skill sets across the board.
- You will commit to proposing and agreeing on a training plan in conjunction with your Line Manager which lays out your learning roadmap across the whole HubSpot platform and data analysis (Marketing, Sales, and Service).
- You will commit to obtaining all relevant Hubspot certifications
- Proven experience of analysing and interpreting data in a Retail/Web-based environment
- Experience of digital analytics, with a focus on BigQuery, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with SQL and relational database platforms (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc)
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way to a variety of audiences
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to quickly master new technical capabilities and identify ways in which they could be exploited for the benefit of our Clients
- Exceptional issue identification, analysis and resolution skills
- A passion for problem-solving complex data-related problems
Nice to have
- Understanding of and experience with Python and R
- Prior experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of GA4, and transition from UA
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our Data Analyst?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.