Head of Inbound Marketing
Edinburgh based or remote | £competitive
Attacat are looking for an experienced Inbound Marketing Manager with extensive experience of managing inbound campaigns (ideally with HubSpot).
You will be responsible for driving clients’ inbound marketing whilst also nurturing and coaching clients and less experienced Attacat team members to become increasingly aligned with the inbound approach which can be summed up as follows:
- Content Management - You will be familiar with how to complete a gap analysis which will allows you to create and publish content and develop experiences which are able to provide value to the client. (These could be how to guides, tools, information about products, customer solutions to problems)
- You will be grounded in good old fashioned SEO strategy (onsite and offsite) and will be comfortable ensuring that your content strategies and recommendations are in line SEO best practice. You’ll continually track, monitor and optimise on and off page SEO opportunities
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- You will be familiar with conversational strategies which assist, support and request feedback from customers.
- You will understand the customer journey and have tactics you regularly employ at various stages from awareness > advocacy.
- You will be familiar with Hubspot, (failing that have some exposure to similar tools) and be very comfortable with structuring retainers around the use of them and making most of the functionality they provide
- You will understand and be able to interrogate data in order to provide insight and clarity to the client
- Collaborate with other Internal specialist teams where necessary for example when you need to incorporate specific PPC and Social tactics.
- You’ll understand the importance of putting in place client strategies which build long term relationships instead of transactional interactions.
- You will understand how to work with sales teams in order to measure the effectiveness of inbound marketing activity and how this in turn means more customers.
- Keep pace with SEO, search and trends and developments.
- Ensuring all inbound marketing processes are developed in line with the SoP and documented within HS.
- Ensuring all accounts have growth metrics that are updated, tracked, and reported on regularly.
- Regular identification of cross-selling and upselling services.
- You will have experience of managing a wide range of marketing campaigns and will have a hands-on approach both in terms of on-site and off-site factors.
- Results-driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done.
- Experience using Google Analytics, data studio, Hubspot, and various technical SEO tools.
- Track record of proving ROI through marketing activities.
- You must be very comfortable with the commercial aspect of marketing.
Why work for Attacat
Attacat is a digital marketing and transformation agency based in Edinburgh. We help companies grow by optimising their customer experience using HubSpot and Google. We seek to do it in a way that adds to the lives of all involved, from customers to teams, partners and of course business owners.
We are committed to our Edinburgh base, just off Leith Walk. We encourage our team to be in the office three days a week, as we believe in the value of work as an in-person social experience. So we look for people to join us who feel the same, whilst offering the flexibility that everyone needs.
Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you lead our Inbound team?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.