Senior PPC Account Director
Edinburgh based or remote | £competitive
We are looking for an experienced Senior PPC Account Director to lead the day-to-day operations and contribute to the growth of the Attacat PPC team.
You will relish the chance to lead the day-to-day operations and contribute to the growth of the Attacat PPC team. You will an highly experienced and skilled PPC practitioner with a growth mindset and will be responsible for the following:
Strategy, delivery, Sub-Team Management
- Managing a portfolio of clients whilst being responsible for the overall delivery of, and client satisfaction of all paid clients.
- Leading the drive to best-in-class operational excellence of the entire PPC team as well as across your client portfolio, as part of returning Attacat to the forefront of the industry and ensuring profitability of the PPC team.
- Owning and growing client relationships and identifying new opportunities for them.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we are meeting client KPIs for all accounts you manage and of those managed by less experienced PPC managers supporting you.
- Ensuring that the PPC team are providing insights to and dovetailing with the activities of the Inbound marketing team and vice versa. You will be a champion of the HubSpot flywheel and inbound philosophy. You will contribute to cross-channel media plans where required.
- You’ll be required to achieve a thorough understanding of a client's business needs and goals to ensure these are met and that we strive to increase the maturity of their digital activity.
- You will oversee the personal development and performance assessment of the paid search account managers supporting you and will strive to create a culture of high performance.
- You’ll own the day to day client relationship for large paid search accounts.
- Own the collaborative operational relationship with Google and other partners to make full use of the resources they offer and ensure we are seen as a partner of choice. Retaining Premier Partner status and regaining dedicated support are key objectives.
- Ensure that our account delivery, service levels and performance to the client is industry leading and commercially viable.
- Work with the Client Services team to recognise new service and growth opportunities.
- Accountable for thought leadership activity both with the client and internally, putting forward new topics of interest and championing creative strategic thinking.
- Inspire and challenge the client with innovative and digital-first marketing solutions.
- Ensure effective communication across internal teams and across the client, media owners and agency partners.
- Manage team of direct reports, leading performance reviews and overseeing professional development.
- Ensure all process documentation is clear, and defined in HubSpot.
Training and development
- You will be responsible for leading and growing a team of paid search and paid social specialists and will ensure they all have clear KPIs and objectives in place.
- You will be expected to continually increase your professional skills and ensure you have all the relevant Google and HubSpot certifications.
- You will become adept at understanding marketing though HubSpot and be clear about how it can be used from a PPC perspective.
- You will be expected to contribute to an onboarding programme for new starts.
- A growth mindset with a real desire to build the team and customer proposition.
- Extensive experience of paid search management across multiple platforms.
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform.
- Able to demonstrate growth strategies implemented on previous client accounts.
- Highly motivated and passionate about digital media.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excellent Google sheets and Google workspace skills - intermediate to advanced level.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to think both strategically and tactically.
- You will be familiar with the different nuances of running PPC for Ecommerce, lead gen and B2B accounts
Why work for Attacat
We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team. Yes, we expect hard work, but in return, we aim to reward equally. Our aim is to blow the “small company means small benefits” mantra out of the water. Here are some of the policies that help us achieve that:
Could you be our next Senior PPC Manager?
Send over your CV, along with a short cover letter and we will get in touch.