To answer the “why us?” question, please take your pick from the following:
- Our track record – We have taken 14 companies through their first £1 million of internet turnover. Fancy being next? (We deal with turnovers considerably higher and lower than this too.)
- Risk free – If you decide at any point within the first two months that you don’t like us then we will refund all our fees, for whatever reason. End of story.
- No major financial commitment required: We operate on five minutes notice – no minimum 12 month contracts around here!
- Open culture – As one example of this our Terms of Service and Rates are published online for all to see. In fact we see them as a selling point.
- Respected expertise – Regular speaking engagements throughout Scotland, the odd social media podcast slot, industry qualifications, intensive three-month induction process, used by non-specialist agencies etc. But we aren’t complacent, which is why 1/3 of our total man hours are spent on training, research, experimentation and keeping up to date with industry trends, and why the company also supports external training for recognised qualifications to the tune of 100%.
- Timeliness and responsiveness – If you have an emergency we will be on the case within five minutes. You decide what the emergency is, and if you set a deadline we’ll make it.
- Your bottom line comes first, every time – At least once a day, we will advise a client to spend less even if that has a negative effect on our bottom line. If we think your money is being spent ineffectively we will have no hesitation in saying so.
- Carbon neutral and environmentally-aware
- Customer satisfaction – 95% year-on-year customer retention and 97% of our revenues come from repeat custom. We’ve had clients express their gratitude in all sorts of ways from paying us early to recommending us to other customers (in fact 90% of our new business comes from referrals). We’ve even had a client send us on a skiing holiday (If you happen to be a Caribbean travel specialist we would be very keen to speak to you!)
Think you should be speaking to us? Then please get in touch. Not yet ready to talk to us? Can we tempt you with some case studies?
And the personality question – “But who are we really?” Well, by day we are internet marketing specialists with a particular passion for metrics; experts in our field with a proven track record. By night we are, well, pretty much the same thing only not in the office – we do usually go home in the evenings although this is negotiable!
Some salient facts (AttaFacts even):
- Based in Central Edinburgh – George Street to be exact
- A tight knit team of eight full-time internet marketers
- One water cooler
- Clients from across the globe and a variety of sectors covering both B2B and B2C
- Founded by Tim Barlow (been promoting sites on the search engines since 1999)
- Manage campaigns from a few bob to tens of thousands a month.