Missed Last Month’s New Media Breakfast? Pas de Probleme, Here’s the Script.
Back in January Gordon White (from fatBuzz) and I presented a New Media Breakfast on the topic of “2015: The Year of Integration”. Our presentation made the case for removing the distinction between off and online marketing and focusing on joining up your data; content, relationships, search, social, advertising, seminars, networking, poor golf skills and so on.
This Month Only: The Script in Full
For this month only, we are making the full script available to read at your leisure. The full slide deck is also available.
The script includes:
- several ways to make your “offline” activities more “digital”
- case studies
- all the bits we meant to cover but didn’t
- a hot-off-the-press Attacat overview process for joining up all your marketing
Sadly it doesn’t include:
- all the bits we didn’t mean to cover but did!
- the wit, the insightful questions and the new relationships that the attendees bring to the occasion
- the bacon roll, fatBuzz notepad and Attacat mug give-aways
(For those, there’s no option but to attend. See you next month?)
To get the script and the slides just sign up below and we’ll send you the link.
(We will also take the liberty of subscribing you to the fatBuzz and Attacat mailing lists – you can unsubscribe at any time)
Warning: The script does contain thaipos and mispellings. The script is very much complete but never the less, slightly rough around the edges.
We also very much hope you’ll come along in person in February (in either Edinburgh or Glasgow) where we are talking “Utility Marketing” (nothing to do with electricity and water, it’s about making your marketing useful for your customers). Details here.